Friday, April 29, 2011

Bake Sale

So last week, I mentioned I was baking goodies for Hannah's preschool's bake sale tomorrow!  These were the goodies I made and they were absolutely scrumptious!!
Banana Cupcakes with cinnamon cream cheese icing!

I shared one with Emma, the icing came straight from heaven, it was sooooooo amazing and not rich at all!

My special helper!
I also made another batch of rice krispie treats but just plain bars this time with a few chocolate chips sprinkled on top.  Still not a fan - they taste good, but sure are sticky!!! I also tried making no-bake cookies, but they didn't turn out and I had to throw the whole batch away :(  I think I either let the mixture boil too long or somehow put too many oats in, but whatever happened, it was all crumbly and wouldn't form!
Oh, here is the recipe for the banana cupcakes!   I dare you to try them - they're to die for!!

1 comment: