Monday, May 9, 2011

Monday Menu

Tonight we're having Corn-Sausage Chowder. It's more of a fall meal, but we haven't had it in awhile and it's so delish!

Later this week we're having:

Ravioli - I'll use Bertolli's Vidalia Onion sauce which is my absolute FAV, and we'll use the rest of the garlic bread from Monday night's chowder!

Chicken Quesadillas - I slow cook the chicken all day so it shreds easy. Matt adds some seasoning and it's so delicious! 

Taco Salad - I know, two mexican dinners in one week? I don't know how this happened, but oh well!  Beans and rice will be on the side as usual!

Chicken Sandwiches - I have a ton of buns left from Mother's Day (we had burgers!), so I outta use them! I may even break out our little grill rather than bake 'em!

BBQ Chicken Pizza - I've never made this but I've been really wanting to for awhile! I make my own crust then I"ll top it off with bbq sauce, chicken, onion and mozzy cheese!  

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment