Monday, April 4, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

OK, ok - I'll post my menu for the week!  The last few weeks haven't been anything to post about (and I'm not so sure today is any different :)  But anywho, this is what we're having this week!

General Tao's Chicken, Sweet-n-Sour Chicken & Egg rolls - it's not your typical take out. Aldi makes a fabulous frozen Chinese dinner, and I've been craving it.  It's quick, easy and requires no clean up - my kind of dinner on busy weeknights!

Banana Pancakes - I told you we have breakfast quite a bit for dinner.  I'll most likely have to make "plain" pancakes for the rest of the picky eaters in my house, but I'll be chowing on some banana pancakes and reminiscing on my childhood when my Mom would make these for dinner!

Kielbasa/Mac-n-cheese skillet - another crafty Kraft Foods recipe.  The family gave it rave reviews last time and its another quick and easy dinner.  Those tend to top my list!

Roast - my Mom brought us some meat from their farm so I can't wait to put this in the crockpot with some potatoes and carrots (and a few other things)

Ravioli with marinara sauce - served with some veggies and garlic bread!

What are you having for dinner??

1 comment:

  1. I love banana pancakes! I also do strawberry too - in the summer, I'll chop up some strawberries and put it in my tiny little food processor and add to the pancake mix. Paul and Ellie won't eat plain berries, so it's my way of making them eat fruit ;) And we like keilbasa too - haven't made it in foreva!

    ReplyDelete