Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Monday Menu... on Tuesday

We were out at the zoo yesterday (a blog to come on that experience!) so I didn't have time to do this on Monday - oh well!

This week we're having:

Chicken enchiladas, rice and beans - I've been craving these for a few weeks now

Lasagna, garlic bread and a veggie - I haven't made one of these in YEARS! Hopefully we'll have leftovers for at least lunch the next day or dinner and then I won't have to make my roast!

Hot dogs, baked beans, fries perhaps and a veggie - we'll probably have these on Thursday (instead of soccer, Emma has a school play so we need something quick and easy to cook and clean up!)

French Toast Pancakes - Matt's dream is to open his own restaurant - this is one of his menu items 

Shrimp Lomein and Egg Rolls - I never made this a few weeks ago, so I guess we'll make it this week!

Roast - maybe I'll make it this week (the one I had for a few weeks ago ended up turning into pulled pork bbq and it was FANTASTIC!!  I went to check on the roast and it was so incredibly tender that it pulled right off the bone! We poured some bbq on it and it was probably the best bbq I've ever had!)

I've probably planned more than I needed to this week, but better prepared than not, huh?

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment