Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Book Challenge

Thanks to my good friend, Casey - I've been suckered into The Goodreads Book Challenge.  There are a ton of people participating and people have set really high goals. I, however, have decided on a measly 5 books.  I have always loved to read and have already read a lot but I don't really have time to read during school, so I'll only really be reading for pleasure over the summer.  I figured having 2 1/2 months months off for the summer will allow me to read 2 books a month and finish the challenge before the fall semester starts! I started a book, Crazy Love, over spring break but wasn't able to finish it - so I'm starting with that one first.  I'm hoping that the girls will see me reading more (and not just fat textbooks) and join in on the fun.

Will you join me in the challenge? 

1 comment:

  1. Oh...my...goodness! Crazy Love...yes! That book changed our lives for Angie and I! We led a life group almost this time last year on it, and it was just awesome! God used that book to start Angie and I on an incredible journey of discovering who we really are in Christ, and we have not been the same since. I highly recommend it, as well as his next book, Forgotten God (I have it in .mp3 audiobook). Love me some Francis Chan! :)

    ReplyDelete