Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Zhu Zhu Who?


So apparently these littles critters are the "must have" toy for Christmas 2009!  I really don't get it - why they are sold out everywhere?  Is it because they ended up being sold out and then people became obsessed with them because it was teamed up with the word sold out?  Because personally, I don't think they are anything to go crazy about and I just watched a demonstration on The Ellen Show (where she gave everyone in the audience a free pack and they went nuts?).  Sure they're ok, but nothing to go crazy about.  Thankfully Emma knows nothing about them; I don't think I could search store after store, website after website looking for one! And I don't think I've ever been on a mission to have the hottest toy of the year since having kids and I would like to keep it that way.  Hopefully I can if they keep making toys that aren't so great and making them the toy of the year!

2 comments:

  1. You just wait until your kids get older! =) This was actually the first year that I had to go on a while goose hunt for a toy. I thought I was safe, but then Kayla discovered them. I spend a LOT of time hunting down those things (and their accessories), as you know, but it's so exciting when you "score" some. I'm going to let Kayla bring one to your house before Christmas... =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw that on Ellen, too! (Ellie had a fever, so I was home with her.) I had never heard of them until yesterday...all they do is run around- I don't get it either!

    ReplyDelete