Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Most Popular Resolutions

Looking back on last years resolutions and getting the new one in order, I became curious as to what the most popular resolutions were.  I was pretty sure that losing weight and quitting smoking were on the list, but was surprised by some of the other ones such as learning something new and spending more time with friends and family.  The most populat resolutions I found on the web were the following:

Spend more time with friends and family
Lose weight
Quit smoking/drinking
Enjoy life more
Get out of debt
Learn something new
Help others more
Get organized

I know I used a few of those in past resolutions and a few in my new list. What about you - do you use the same ones over and over again with hopes of obtaining your goal or maintaining it?  Do you have unusual resolutions that people may not have thought of?  How many of these resolutions do you share with the rest of us?

No comments:

Post a Comment