Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Letters to Santa

We finally sat down last night to write our letters to Santa.  I figured I need to know what Emma really wanted since Santa is almost done and "he" doesn't want to forget anything she desperately wants.  We've been asking her for awhile what she would want and she had her heart set on one of those big motorized powerwheels.  Since we weren't sure of Santa's budget, we asked her what else she might want in case the powerwheel was too big for his sleigh and thankfully when she wrote her letter last night, there was no mention of a powerwheel. 
I'll type it just like she wrote it and we'll see if you can manage to read it!


11-30-09

Der Santa,
I hv bn good al yer. I wod lk thes thngs for krsms.
1. DS
2. Hors gam
3. Pjams
4. Trn
Thmks,
Emma

Translated:

Dear Santa, I have been good all year.  I would like these things for Christmas:
1. Nintendo DS
2. Horse Game (for her DS)

3. Pajamas
4. Train
Thanks,
Emma

Hannah's letter read (and she named what she wanted, we didn't help her at all!):


Dear Ho Ho Man (That's what she calls Santa)
I've been good all year. Please bring me:
1. A balloon
2. Funnies (We had just finished watching America's Funniest Videos) 
3. A kite
4. Shoes
Thanks,
Love,
Hannah

 
Kids are so funny and Hannah's list changes each time you ask her of course, but it was put into writing last night, so that's officially what she wants! I waited in line at 4:45am on Black Friday to get Emma her DS on sale.  I hope she is super excited! The train was a surprise though, we'll have to see what Santa can do!



Merry Christmas! Only 24 more days to go!

3 comments:

  1. ok - you've inspired me -- we're doing letters to santa tonight!! thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, those are so adorable! i absolutely love hannah's list. so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good thing the Powerwheel was a passing thing, because I know she wouldn't budge on it for a while. I think the DS will definitely be a hit, and she and Kayla can "sync" together and play with each other. However, I'd like you to tell Hannah that I'm not happy with her balloon wish. Can she specify a mylar? =)

    ReplyDelete