Friday, December 4, 2009

What a difference a year makes!

I found some pictures of Hannah's hair from this time last year and couldn't believe the difference.  I thought she had big hair before...


December 2008
(We were painting a birdhouse for Pop!)



November 2009

Of course her hair isn't "usually" this poofy because at just 2 years old she requires conditioner, leave in condition, a 5 minute gentle yet frustrating combing followed by either gel or mousse.  But if we're not going out, this is what she can look like just playing around the house!

But boy it sure is poofier than last year and I thought it was big then!  I wonder what next year will look like and I REALLY wonder if it will ever grown down instead of out!
 

2 comments:

  1. Funny that she's wearing the same shirt too! Since she's been the same size since a year old, I wonder if she'll ever grow either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does totally grow out! Instead of getting longer, it just gets bigger. I don't even think it looks near as big as it does sometimes (in the recent picture), b/c it's half pulled up. You need a picture of her when it's down, and she's decided to comb it herself. So funny!

    ReplyDelete