Monday, December 14, 2009

Favorite Christmas Songs - Part 1




I love listening to Christmas music so I thought I would share my favorite Christmas songs.  I have more than a few so I'll break it up into a few different posts.  Part 1 is my absolute, must-have Christmas songs, courtesy of YouTube:

The War is Over by John Lennon

O Come All Ye Faithful by Katherine McPhee (I don't have a favorite singer for this song, but I do love her version)

O Holy Night by Celine Dion

Hot Chocolate from The Polar Express Movie

Let There be Peace on Earth by Vince and Jenny Gill 

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. I love "Rockin around the Christmas tree", but only by Brenda Lee. I also love "Away in a Manger" because I remember singing that as an angel in the Christmas plays at church...wish more stations played that song!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Wonderful Christmas Time" by Paul McCartney definitely needs to be on your list. That and "The War is Over" are my 2 favorites for sure! But, you already knew that =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I forgot about "Rockin Around the Christmas Tree" - that's a really good one, too.

    ReplyDelete