Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Menu

Wow, it's Monday and the meal plan is going up!!!  Here's what's cookin' in the Elliott household this week!

Monday - I went grocery shopping so I brought home a pizza to bake while I put away groceries.  I mean, who likes to cook after grocery shopping??

Tuesday - Weight Watchers Cajun Chicken Wraps - yup, those babies were so good I've been craving them since the first night! Add some chips and fruit and yum-o!

Wednesday - Porcupine Meatballs. So good and pretty easy, the only thing that takes time is rolling all the balls out, but they are de-lic-ious!

Thursday - Tacos - I told you, some sort of "Mexican" meal once a week in this house! 

Friday - Chicken Sandwiches - ending the week easy peasy!  Mix together your favorite seasonings, sprinkle on top and bake!

Saturday - Cookout at the in-laws!  Love when I don't have to cook on the weekends!

Sunday - Either oven-fried chicken or sweet and sour meatloaf.  I haven't decided yet, although you'll know based on next week's menu - whichever one shows up, well we had the other one on Sunday night!

Happy Eating! 

1 comment:

  1. YUM! Gonna check out that WW Cajun wrap recipe. Sounds good! (PS We eat mexican in our house at least once a week too! Our fave)

    ReplyDelete