Monday, May 23, 2011

Monday Menu

I feel like I'm running our of ideas for dinner. Besides the usual weekly mexican and bi-monthly breakfast, I never know what to make!  Here is what I managed to come up with for this week. (Oh, and things are repeats from last week, well that means we never got around to it)

Today is my 2nd wedding anniversary so Grammy Elliott is watching the girls while the hubs and I go to Olive Garden (we got several gift cards for Christmas) and possibly a movie (courtesy of more gift cards!) The girls will probably end up with pizza? 

Creamed Chicken and Biscuits - this is one of Emma's favorite dinners.  I double the recipe and use fluffy biscuits.  It's gone before we know it!

BLT's - yep, never got around to theses last week. 

Kielbasa - bbq'd with mashed taters and some veggies

Taco Salad - Need to mix up the usual taco/burrito/enchilada so we're doing salad instead! I'm kind of excited about this night!

Chicken Sandwiches - maybe some fries too?

What are you having this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment