Monday, May 16, 2011

Monday Menu

I almost forgot! Here's what we're having this week!


TONIGHT - I'm heading out to Chili's to meet the other ladies from my church while the rest of the fam has a frozen pizza.

TUESDAY - Fried chicken, coleslaw, fried taters.  I was supposed to make this last week but never did and my bag of coleslaw needs to be used!

WEDNESDAY - Hannah is having her dance recital rehearsal in Charlottesville this day, so we're meeting my Mom for dinner when it's over!

THURSDAY - Out celebrating a friend's daughter's birthday!

FRIDAY - BLT's and just some chips.  Our last pack of meat from my mom's farm and just an easy night of dinner!

SATURDAY - Hannah's actual recital in Charlottesville. Since some family is coming out to watch her we'll probably head to dinner afterward!

SUNDAY - Hamburgers, corn on the cob, fries and baked beans.  We still had burgers left from our Mother's Day dinner, along with extra buns and beans, so all I had to do was pick up some corn!

What are you having?

1 comment:

  1. That all sounds so good! What time will you guys be in C-ville on Wednesday? Maybe we could meet up (but I understand if it's just a family thing). I would try for Saturday, but we're heading to my mom's that day for a cookout. Your fried chicken sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete