Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Meal Plan Wednesday

I know I'm a couple of days late and there isn't really much to this weeks plan because.... 1. we're having leftover shredded pork taco's tonight (which were absolutely scrumptious) 2. on Friday we're headed to Monster Jam in D.C. and will eat on the way up there and 3. I'll be at an all day crop on Saturday! 
I'm still fasting red meat until the 31st so it's all chicken, pork or turkey!

Turkey Burgers - Fries and a veggie will accompany my favorite Jennie-O brand turkey burgers.  I almost love them more than regular hamburgers!

Sausage, Corn, Potato Chowder - one our favorites around here!  I usually serve it with garlic bread!

Fried Chicken - Made with Kentucky Colonel Seasoning, we'll have corn bread, mashed potatoes and a veggie too!

What's for dinner in your house?

1 comment: