Friday, January 14, 2011

Top 12 Signs I'm a Mom

So, I actually stole this idea from another blog that I follow but I thought it was really cute and made me think about all the ways that I'm a Mom!

1.  The bottom of my purse is usually filled with broken crayons and candy wrappers!
2.  I know the channel numbers for Nickelodeon and Disney but have to use the "Guide" to watch my own shows!
3. I have a secret stash of chocolate so I don't have to share :)
4. I look forward to bedtime so I can enjoy quiet, "me" time but usually crash by 9:30pm!
5. I may only have 2 arms but can hold and finagle as much as an octopus that has 8!
6. I don't go anywhere without an extra set of pants and undies (for Hannah) in case of an accident
7. My shower has become a place of solitude!
8. The top of my grocery list includes milk, juice, goldfish, string cheese and hand sanitizer!
9. My pantry is always stocked with macaroni and cheese in case of emergency!
10. Only a quarter of the laundry I do is my own!
11. I can dress any size doll in clothes (rubber or cloth) that were made by people that obviously don't have kids!
12. I look at my watch before letting my girls have a sip of my tea (think: caffeine) to determine how close it is to bedtime

In what ways are you a Mom?

No comments:

Post a Comment