Monday, January 17, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

I liked this idea so much that my dear friend Casey is doing each week, I thought I'd give it a try! 
I'm still fasting red meat until the end of the month, so you'll notice that it is absent - but I'll make it through!  :)

In no particular order - only what I feel like making that night!


Creamed Chicken and Biscuits (courtesy of momswhothink.com) - kind of like a really, easy chicken-n-dumplins!  It's super easy and super fast and I guarantee you that you already have all of the ingredients in your pantry!

BBQ Pulled Pork Sandwiches - Emma got me a cookbook full of crockpot dinners and this comes from that!  Can't wait to try this one out!

Shredded Chicken Enchiladas - I cook my chicken ALL day long in water and chicken broth and then shred it to put in my enchiladas - simply scrumptious!

Pancakes, Sausage and Eggs - You can't go wrong with breakfast and the girls LOVE having pancakes for dinner!

Roast Chicken  - you can scratch that one off the list, Matt made a wonderful roast chicken with all the fixins tonight!

Cheese Ravioli with Marinara Sauce - Since I'm fasting red meat until the end of the month, I can't have regular spaghetti meat sauce, but I love, love, love Bertolli's marinara sauce!

Voila Chicken Meal - Since we're usually busy at least 3 nights out of the week and even though we're back in time to make dinner, I usually want something fast!  Thankfully, Matt's Mom gave us some of these last week - they are quick, easy and pretty good!

I'm also making Weight Watchers Zero Point Soup to have throughout the week.  I find the soup to be delicious if I'm counting calories or not and I figured I'd put my fasting to good use and eat a little better!

What are you having for dinner?

1 comment:

  1. So why are you fasting? I want the scoop! And the WW zero points soup is sooo good. You use a ton of veggies, but it's worth it to get all that goodness. (And it makes me never want to eat canned soup again.) We also like the Voila meals in a pinch - not much fat and a ton of veggies. Love your list - it's cool to see what everyone else is eating!

    ReplyDelete