Sunday, January 30, 2011

Meal Plan Monday

On the menu for the Elliott Household this week:

Waffles, Sausage, Eggs - we usually have breakfast for dinner at least twice a month in our house!

Chicken Teriyaki - a super, easy crockpot meal that is pretty good!

Taco Bowls - I found this recipe in one of my Kraft Family Food magazines I subscribe to.  It is just like regular soft tacos but it said to take the soft shells and put them in your muffin tins and bake them that way so the kids can fill them up - I thought it would be a neat change from regular tacos!

Layered Mexican Chicken - A weight watchers recipe that is delicious!!

Ravioli with Marinara Sauce - another one of our favorites and I had some leftover in the freezer from the last time I made it (helps trim the grocery bill!)

Bacon Chicken Alfredo Pizza - I haven't made this in years and can't wait to have it again!

Steak-n-cheese Subs - I'm actually making these in the crockpot at the suggestion of the BFF.  I'm super excited to try them out!!

Are you trying anything new this week?  How often do you repeat meals?  Do you struggle to come up with new meal ideas?

1 comment:

  1. I've made that WW recipe - mexican lasagna - and it is good! Do you just buy frozen ravioli? That sounds really good! And let me know how your steak and cheese subs are - Paul would love me if I made these. We've done them with the little frozen "steaks" before - good, but not healthy at ALL!

    ReplyDelete