Thursday, June 9, 2011

Baptisms

"Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!"
2 Corinthians 5:17

Sunday was a busy day in our house!  June 5th is Hannah's birthday and our church was having it's first baptisms of the year!  Apparently, we like to do them while celebrating other occasions, since last year Emma and I were baptized on my first wedding anniversary and now Matt was baptized on Hannah's birthday!

You can watch a video montage here, but here are some shots I took of Matt! I used my feature on my camera that allows me to take up to 30? consecutive shots back to back so I didn't miss a beat! (Oh, and because he is so much taller than Pastor GW - he went down rather than back!)











I'm so proud of him!  

"And all who have been united with Christ in baptism have put on Christ, like putting on new clothes"
Galatians 3:27

No comments:

Post a Comment