Monday, June 6, 2011

Hannah's 4th Birthday Interview

I started birthday interviews this past January with Emma's 7th birthday and then Hannah asked me to her too, so you can read her answers from earlier this year (age 3 1/2) here to compare.  I ask the questions with no coaching (I even had to ask Matt to stop when he suggested he was her best friend), I want raw, real answers from her! 
What is your name? Hannah
How old are you?4
What grade are you in? first grade
What school do you go to? to second school
Who are your best friends? Hayley
What do you want to be when you grow up? A mermaid and a farmer and a horse rider
What is the best part of being 4? going to school
What are you looking forward to about turning 4? a horse and a farm
Favorites…
Food – chicken nuggets and french fries
drink – apple juice and sweet tea and orange juice and lemonade
color – purple and pink and blue
book – Ariel
show – Dora and not Diego
movie - Ariel
game – Ariel
toy – Barbies and Barbie cars
animal -horses and lambs

This kid LOVES anything mermaid! 

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Hannah!! What a great idea, Heather!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her interview! I did this with Ellie the other day just randomly, and the answers are great! Such a good idea!

    ReplyDelete