Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Half Way Point

Yesterday was workout 10 on the wii active - half way through the 30 day challenge and it's incredible how much of a difference can be felt in just 15 days!  I can now do 12 squats without a problem and running around the track for the "long" version is no problem - I actually feel like I could keep going!  The jump squats, squat and hold and inline skating are still my biggest challenges but they seem to be getting easier each day!  

Unfortunately, I have no idea how much, if any, weight I've actually lost.  We have two scales - one is digital but the batteries ran out and I haven't gotten around to replacing them because they are those giant round ones that I'm assuming cost more than what I'm willing to pay :) and the other scale is not accurate.  I know I've lost at least a few pounds, but I also know that I'm building a ton of muscles in my legs.  I have noticed my face is thinner and my sides are slimmer, I just wish I could "see" more results in my stomach area!  

But the wii active is definitely a hit!  I absolutely love it - it's very motivational (except for the trainer, she's a bit too much and I had to mute her :) I haven't missed a workout since starting *knock on wood* and I've collected a ton of trophies! I definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an at home workout.  There is just something about it that is way more inspiring that all those biggest loser dvds put together!  

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Heather, that is awesome!!! I'm a bit behind you on the calendar, but am loving it as well. It does seem to get a bit easier, but I agree the inline skating and jump squats are just about the worst ever. Good luck with the second half!!!

    ReplyDelete