Saturday, March 20, 2010

Stay Tuned....

OMG! (yes, I really did just say type that)!  I have been incredibly busy lately, there's been something going on everyday for what seems like forever.  I have a ton of stuff to blog about, but each night when I'm finally sitting down to relax, I'm just not up to typing it all up.  But I have some things I do want to share about that have happened over the past few weeks, Emma's monster in the art show, our visit with my Aunt and Uncle who have kids the same age as Emma and Hannah, our trip to Fun-n-Beyond the other night, my 30-day challenge (and my feet injury that happened), and Emma's progress at school.  There are also some things coming up I can't wait to share with you too!  Hannah's dedication tomorrow, my dental surgery, and our time at the Warming Shelter.  

So much has happened, so much is going to happen.  Stay tuned, I promise to share it all!

1 comment: