Saturday, July 31, 2010

I'm A Big Kid Now!

The last few weeks have been quite monumental for Hannah!  She is just about potty trained and wearing big girl underwear - wooooo hooooo!  As long as she is in her panties she'll go potty, but she gets "lazy" in her pull-ups and doesn't let me know she's got "to go".  

We also finally got our bunk beds - which if you didn't know, I've been talking about getting them for about a year now, at least!  I had ordered them so that they would arrive while we were at Gramma Tucky's house and Matt was going to put it together and have it as a surprise when we got back, but we didn't get the package until the day we got back!  They were still excited and it has been quite an easy process getting Hannah to sleep in there.  The first few nights I laid with her until she fell asleep - which is the hardest part.  Since she slept with me for so long, she never really learned how to settle down and fall asleep.  She would usually just play in bed or watch tv with me and then just fall asleep.  She's getting better and is actually staying in bed all night too!  She does occasionally wonder back in to me and my bed, but I don't mind, I miss my little snuggle buddy!  

2 comments:

  1. Wow- I totally missed all of these posts until now! (I guess that's what happens when you don't get online for 48 hours- the whole world passes you by.) I can't believe Hannah is all grown up- potty trained and in a big girl bed. And Emma will be SEVEN this winter! WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! Everyone's growing up SO fast!! Way to go Hannah!!

    ReplyDelete