Sunday, December 19, 2010

New Additions

On Saturday, the girls, my Dad and I headed down to my nephew Richard's 5th birthday party.  I was super excited because I was going to see my two newest nephews, Noah and Thomas.  I had not yet met Noah so I couldn't wait to see him - he was so adorable, super handsome and at that super fun age (8 months).  Thomas reminded me so much of Hannah - super clingy to Momma.  I did get to hold him and rock him to sleep once but he usually cried for his mom whenever someone else had him - brought back MANY, MANY memories of Hannah!  We had a great time spending time together and I'm really looking forward to spending Christmas night with them all again!

The newest little one, Thomas

Grammy (my mom), Richard, Emma and Hannah

My Dad with his grandkids (plus Rachel since that was the only way Thomas wouldn't cry)

Beautiful Noah

He was so gosh darn cute

I could have eaten him up all night!

My sister, Rachel with Thomas (I don't know how this one ended on the bottom - oh well!)

1 comment:

  1. Such cuties! To this day, my favorite "kid age" was when Ellie was like 8-10 months. They are usually so happy, drooly, bouncy and fun at that age. So nice to get all the family together!

    ReplyDelete