Friday, December 10, 2010

Letters to Santa

Time for those letters!  Emma wrote on at home with me and one at school so she has two! The first one is the one from school written just as she wrote it:

Dec 1, 2010
Dear Santa
For Crismus I wod like grl puppy and a grl cat.
For my sister she wants a dorwo dans toy.
For me my vare own lop top.
I want a horse.
I want a hat.
Love
Emma.

To translate she wrote:
Dear Santa
For Christmas I would like a girl puppy and a girl cat (despite my repeated urging that Santa doesn't bring real animals!)
For my sister she wants a Dora dancing toy.
For me my very own lap top.
I want a horse.
I want a hat.
Love
Emma.

The letter she wrote at home reads:
Dear Santa
For crismus I woud like a more d.s. game. I wood like a kamra. Pelow pet. unickun. I wood like a grl puppy.
Thac uw.
Love
Emma

Translated for you:
Dear Santa
For Christmas, I would like more D.S. games. I would like a camera. A unicorn pillow pet. I would like a girl puppy. Thank you.
Love
Emma

Hannah's letter is quite humorous:
Dear Santa Claus -
I earned lots of tokens this year! For Christmas I would like:
-a DS just like my sisters but purple
-my own refrigerator and my own bathtub
-a kids laptop
-a bumble bee pillow pet
-a robot dog (see she listened when I said Santa doesn't bring live animals!)
-my own princess Christmas tree upstairs in my room
Thank you very much!
Love,
Hannah Grace

The bathtub seems to be a reoccurring theme for her - when I asked her what she wanted to get her Daddy for Christmas, she said his own bathtub!  Kids are classic!  I just want gloves that allow me to use my touch screen phone in this frigid weather - other than that, I'm open to whatever Santa can bring!  What did you ask for this year?

2 comments:

  1. Too cute!! I love what kids come up with. This year Dylan's asking for a video game, blue race car and fighting toys :) We're going to try and brave the crowds tomorrow and go visit Santa...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Those letters are super cute, and Hannah asking for a bathtub is SO FUNNY! I'm glad you post these every year :)

    ReplyDelete