Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Favorite Things

Being snowed in for days on end makes me very bored! So I've created a list of some of my most favorite things! :) Enjoy!

My favorite color - PINK

My favorite movie - Pearl Harbor

My favorite songs of all time - My Savior My God and Jack and Diane

My favorite number - 8 (also my lucky number)

My favorite bible verse - John 15:5 - "Yes, I am the vine; you are the branches.  Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit. For apart from you can do nothing."

My favorite books - Chase the Goose by Mark Batterson and A Million Little Pieces by James Frey

My favorite people - Jesus Christ, Mother Theresa, Paula Deen

My favorite games - Yahtzee and Life for board games and Phase 10, Texas Hold 'Em, and Kings Corner for card games

My favorite animals - giraffes and elephants

My favorite hobby - scrapbooking (who would ever know that since I rarely do it anymore :)

My favorite food - southern/fried food (Paula Deen Ya'll) and Mexican food

My favorite sport - football - a genuine Redskins fan

My favorite way to relax - watching tv, playing on the internet

My favorite season - summer (this is a change - used to be fall)

My favorite restaurants - fast food - chickfila, arby's, wendy's, "sit down" - Cracker Barrell, any authentic Mexican place

My favorite memories - different ones of my kids, summers at my grandmothers as a kid

My favorite music - christian and country

My favorite shows - Survivor, LOST, Brothers & Sisters (these 3 top the list of many "must-see" weekly shows)

My favorite place I've lived - Richmond area (oh, how I'd go back in a second)

My favorite dessert - cheesecake (no fruit topping, yuck!) or vanilla ice cream with peanut butter sauce

My favorite fruit - oranges

My favorite drink - sweet tea

These are all the things I can think of now - don't be surprised if I share more lists as a result of being snowed in and bored to tears!

No comments:

Post a Comment