Monday, April 23, 2012

Monday Meal Plan

I've been slacking in this topic department but I've also been bored with what we've been eating; but I guess I can post away anyway!  Here's what's being served in the Elliott Household this week:

Monday: Smorgasbord - Both my kids asked me what that meant :)  I wonder what they pictured in their head when they read the recipe board....  Anywho, it's 4PM and I still need to go to the store for this week's food so it's a whatever we can find to eat while Mom is at the store kind of night! There is a pizza in the fridge so they won't suffer too badly!

Tuesday: BLT's with chips and fruit - My favorite sandwich.  I work on Tuesdays and then we have softball at 6 so I need something simple and quick. I'll be using turkey bacon instead of pork to keep it slightly healthy.

Wednesday: Bubble Up Enchiladas - a pinterest recipe we made awhile back.  I used shredded chicken though and it was delish!

Thursday: Pop's Pizza - we haven't had this in awhile and I really miss it.  Definitely not a eat-healthy kind of night!

Friday: Something out for really cheap, and hopefully with coupons!  :)

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment