Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Emma's Birthday Interview - Age 8

Emma turned 8 years old on January 11th.  I'm not exaggerating or kidding when I say the time has flown by.  I feel like she should be 5 or 6 tops.  She is halfway through the second grade and no longer needs to ride with a booster seat in the car.  WOW!!  We had a small birthday celebration with some of her friends from church at an indoor pool in town the Saturday before her actual birthday!  On her birthday, Matt and I brought her lunch from chick-fil-a and spent her lunch with her at school.  I brought cupcakes for her to pass around too.  Hannah had dance class that evening so after dance, I made her whatever she wanted for dinner, which she chose chicken nuggets of course.  Then we took her out to her favorite dessert place, Sweet Frog, for dessert.  We got her Just Dance 3 for the wii, a bed for her American Girl doll, a pedicure set and money to pick out legos.  After dessert, she reluctantly let me interview her:

What is your name: Emma? (she answered me like I was crazy)
How old are you: 8? (again, she was confused)
What grade are you in: 2nd grade
What school do you go to: Framington
Who is/are your best friend(s): Abby Rae
What do you want to be when you grow up: a teacher
What was the best part of being 7: nothing (again, she was very reluctant to even answer my questions)
What are you looking forward to about being 8: getting out of a car seat
What activities do you do: Horse riding lessons, girl scouts
Favorites:
Food: chick-fil-a
Drink: tea
Color: all of them except brown
Book: horse books
Show: anything on Animal Planet
Movie: Black Beauty
Game: Nothing (I'm gonna answer for her and say Just Dance for the wii)
Toy: Julie (her American Girl Doll) and legos
Animal: Horses
Restaurant: chick-fil-a

Happy Birthday Emma!

No comments:

Post a Comment