Saturday, November 5, 2011

5 Months Ago...

So, WOW!  It's been about 5 months since I posted a blog!  I barely opened my laptop over the summer because, for me, it's a trap; I get lost down a very deep tunnel wasting a whole bunch of time, so I decided I would only get online when I needed to (thank goodness for my smart phone!).

But, I do miss blogging and I missed sharing all of our summer with all 2 of you that read  used to read my entries.  We had a fantastic summer!  We went camping, visited my grandmother with my sister and nephews, went to the beach for the first time as a family, and even ventured to Kings Dominion for the day.  In between that we, of course, lived at the pool - spending almost all of our free time there!

Slowly, but surely, I'll begin blogging again!  Maybe I'll even finish the entries I started (can we say earthquake?) and post those.  Maybe I'll share how I'm having a hard time with time lately - it's going by sooo fast and I can't slow it down.  Maybe I'll share about my 40-day fast from TV and how I'd be OK if I never watched it again (OK, well maybe Survivor...).  

I'll brainstorm for some ideas, get up the urge to post pics and I'll post wonderful entries for all of you to read, and hopefully enjoy!

1 comment: