Sunday, February 27, 2011

Monday Meal Plan

I haven't done this in a few weeks because we've been super busy and have ended up eating out with Matt's family, scrapping what was planned and eating something quick or warming up unexpected leftovers.  But now that the fridge is officially bare, I've had come up with our meal plan so I can hit the grocery store!

  • Pop's Pizza - Our favorite pizza that my Dad taught me to make that his Mom taught him to make.  I've made a few changes to make it my own and the girls really look forward to me making it!
  • Chicken Tacos - slow cooked on the stove all day so that they shred easily, YUM!
  • Pancakes, Sausage, Eggs - breakfast for dinner is a staple in our house!
  • Fried pork chops, fried potatoes, biscuits and gravy - a good ol' country dinner finished up with cornbread!
  • Turkey Burgers, Fries, Baked Beans, Side Salad 
  • Slow Cooker Chicken and Rice - if it's good, I'll post the recipe!

1 comment:

  1. You should post your recipe for Pop's pizza...unless there are secret ingredients ;o) We make our own pizza too, but my sauce isn't fabulous. Oh, and your country dinner sounds awesome - YUM!

    ReplyDelete