Tuesday, October 12, 2010

He's HERE!

He's here, he's here, he's REALLY REALLY here!  My sister had a scheduled c-section at 39 weeks this morning and delivered Thomas Leopold at 8:04 a.m..  He is 7 lbs 10 oz and 19 inches long.  

This truly is a miracle as she was never expected to make it full term - we've had so many people praying over her and the baby. PRAISE GOD!!  I'll post some pictures when I go visit which will hopefully be this Friday depending on when they get home from the hospital!!!

**I've been asked not to post anything on facebook while they are still in the hospital, so please don't post anything to my wall about this most wonderful, miraculous event**

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations to the new Aunt!!! What wonderful news :) Can't wait to see pictures!

    ReplyDelete