Monday, August 30, 2010

Life List



We've all heard of having a bucket list, right? Well, instead of thinking of all the things I want to do before I die, I've made a list of all the things I want to do while I'm living - hence my life list!

In no particular order...

1. See the pyramids in Egypt
2. Visit Europe
3. Vacation in Hawaii and Australia
4. Lead someone to Christ
5. Ride in a hot air balloon
6. See the Grand Canyon
7. Take the polar bear plunge
8. Go on a missions trip
9. Conquer my fear of flying
10. Drive across the United States
11. Make a positive impact in someone's life
12. Mountain Climb
13. Go on a cruise
14. Visit all 50 states
15. See the redwood trees in California

My life list is in no way complete - I am sure I'll add to it faster than I can check off items, but it's a start!  As you can see I mostly want to visit a lot of places, but the most important items on my list are #4,#8 and #11.  What's on your list?

1 comment: