Saturday, June 5, 2010

Disappearance

I sure have written many blogs in the last 2 months!  Recently I haven't really had anything to "blog" about really, not even anything remotely creative! I also recently got a laptop.  Our other desktop was soooo ancient, so very slow, many bugs and a whole lot of frustration.  When I turn it on in the morning, I can't use it for at least 30 minutes.  Trying to get my school work done was impossible.  It would just freeze up on me for up to an hour at a time sometimes, making getting things done very frustrating. So I took some money I got back from my loans/financial aid from school and saved up some more money and got a laptop that is MUCH more efficient!
However, I don't like to save anything to the hard drive on my new computer.  I use my flash drive for all of my school work and I haven't uploaded ANY pictures off of my camera yet.  I am great at taking pictures (as in I take a lot) and putting them on the computer and then that is about as far as I get.  So now, I'm working on my old computer trying to upload ALL of my pictures up to snapfish so I can finally get them printed.  And I am determined to do all of that before I create a new file on this computer.  So what does that have to do with my blogging? Well, there have been a lot of things I've wanted to share recently, like our new guinea pigs, Emma's dance recital, mine and Emma's baptism together, etc, etc, but I don't have the pictures to go with it, so I just haven't done anything at all. 
Lousy excuse I know - I promise I'll get better!!!

1 comment:

  1. Looking forward to the blogs and photos to come!! Yay for new laptops!

    ReplyDelete